Countdown to Bay Ridge Cabal Disclosures on July 15th
I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to this Thursday!
That’s when I return to the blog with a piece on the Brooklyn GOP’s spending habits. On July 15th, the public disclosures of funds allocated and spent will come out, and I will start looking through them for answers about how the party is spending its money.
Things I’ll be looking for any of the following:
1. Funding for any political consultants, including Gerry O’Brien.
2. The fiscally responsible/irresponsible spending for the Lincoln Dinner.
3. Funding for endorsed (or, if they’re playing games) or unendorsed candidates.
4. Costs for free parties.
5. More Bay Ridge-centric spending habits.
6. General fiscal stupidity and mismanagement.
So be sure to come back later this week for our coverage, so we can all consider the circumstances together.